I often get variants on this question and never tend to answer because this isn’t my personal blog. But I’ll do this once and then just link it :D
1. Helen Mirren came up to me after a play and said I was good. Unfortunately I hadn’t recognised her and it was only till my parents came up later did I realize how ignorant I had been.
2. I’m not religious at all. Being told to read the bible and go to church was actually where I actually educated myself to be agnostic.
3. I’m one of those people. That person that can eat whatever they want and doesn’t put on any weight. I just have a ridiculously fast metabolism okay. Don’t hate me.
4. I got internal bleeding when I was 17. That was fun.
5. I picked up a jellyfish when I was younger thinking it was a small inflatable toy.
6. I study Political Sciences at Cambridge. Bet you didn’t see that one coming.
7. I’m actually a published writer. Along with some other young people we won a competition in writing short stories and it got published by Penguin.
8. I really love sport? Watching the Olympics was really emotional for me on a lot of levels. Of course the fact that my country was hosting the event, the general celebration of great sportsmanship and a tinge of ‘what if?’ cause I knew two of the people competing in the games. A girl in 1500m and 800m were my training partners when I was younger. However I was forced to give up athletics cause of my parents work commitments, and watching them in the Olympics was amazing but at the same time I got a strange nostalgic feeling in my stomach.
9. Wow, props if you’ve actually read this far.
10. I can’t think of an interesting last fact to end on. I suppose I’ll just say that my dream job is working on the program ‘Dispatches’. That is one awesome political tv show.