The Promise part 3 preview
According to source this is what the person who took the picture stated.
5) Zuko stops whining and starts growing a pair (albeit late in the game)
4) Toph and Suki take out a fleet of tanks.
3) Aang finally acknowledges that it’s okay to kill people.
2) Aang makes a permanent break from Avatar Roku as his spiritual adviser.
1) Azula finally appears (and in a straight jacket)
Welp, there goes any last tinges of respect I had for The Promise. I could not actually think of a bigger character 180 than Aang deciding it’s okay to kill people. I mean leaving the moral arguments out of it, the entirety of the last episode of S3 were Aang reaffirming his inherent belief that all life is sacred. No matter who they are or what they’ve done, Aang would never choose to kill anyone. It honestly makes me think Gene Yang hasn’t even watched S3.