right, i need to go to bed, i’ve been up for 27 hours and my right hand is starting to shake. not good. a few final thoughts before i fall unconscious.
- bolin had like 2 lines in this episode. i feel sorry for anyone that thought the dude was have a decent plot arc this season. it actually gets worse for him every episode, not better.
- iroh having zuko’s voice, while charming and very nostalgic, was rather out of place. i was looking at this guys face and zuko’s voice was coming out of it. it was incredibly distracting and it sounded like a teenagers voice coming out of a fully grown man. we might get to hear zuko say uncle! though next episode :D how about that for a nostalgia bomb.
- sorry if i’ve been a bit harsh on mako, the less sleep i get the more i dislike him. i haven’t had much sleep.
- that episode had about 3 episodes worth of material in it. seriously. it was ridiculous. i wish some of the stuff with tenzin and his family had more time, team avatar as well were basically reduced to romance drama this ep.
- chief lin bei fong you will always be my hero.
night night, gifs coming tomorrow!